Friday, May 8, 2009

Marley and Me

I know many people have seen Marley and Me in theaters, but nothing compares to the wit and dry humor of Josh Grogan. There were many times I had to laugh out loud because of the ludicrous situations Marley got himself in. Josh Grogan did a fantastic job of combining the lovable aspect of the world's worst dog with family life. Don't not read this because it's sad it's worth every tear.
I recommend this to everyone when they need a laugh or a sweet story.
-J

3 comments:

  1. ok, ok, usually I avoid books when the author kills off kids or dogs, but this has got to be the 10th recommendation, so I'll take it on. It had better be worth it, tho!

    thanks jordan!

    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jordan...if you love dogs and their ability to nuzzle their way into your heart...all while eating your favorite socks and barking at the postman....you will Love Marley and Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to read this for quite a while; it sounds like a really great book. I was hoping to read it before watching the movie, but I caved last month.

    My neighbor has my mom's copy of the book, but I think I might just go to the library to pick it up..

    ReplyDelete