Friday, June 19, 2009

On The Bookshelf

Hello!
This is not a book review, but it's the books I am planning on reading. This way you can read them then read my review and see if you agree or disagree.
Honestly I have to read murderously dull books for English (no offense to those books) so I have been reading non-complex books for teen girls. I know appreciate at a whole new level my middle school for letting me read whatever I wanted. (With reasonable limits of course)
My bookshelf:
1. Princess Forever by Meg Cabot (currently reading. 13th and last of the Princess Diaries series)
2. Antigone (Already read -- for school)
3. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck (perhaps a school book I will enjoy... we shall see)
4. Dear John (after the Princess Diaries I figure I'll go for good old Sparks)
5. The Last Song

sorry for the lack of updating. Oddly you get a lot of homework in high school ;)


1 comment:

  1. Jordan, this is terrific. Have you considered writing reviews for Amazon? I think you'd also like to read Trouble by Gary Schmidt, the best teen read this year for me. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete